We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Nesher (Near Haifa).
The DevOps Engineer will be a part of our growing DevOps team and will report directly to DevOps Team Lead.
- High level expertise in cloud infrastructure and services – AWS – A must!
- High level Linux expertise – A must!
- Proven Scripting capabilities: Bash / Perl / Python
- Experience in Software configuration management tools (Open source) such as: Puppet / Chef / Ansible / – An advantage!
- Micro-services – Docker, Docker-compose, kubernetes – An advantage!
- Experience in managing DB (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Planning, deploying and maintaining monitoring, analytics systems and dashboards such as (Not all are a must): Zabbix, Prometheus, Icinga 2.0, Nagios, Grafana, Kibana.
- Experience managing application servers and web servers (Apache, Nginx, HAProxy)
- Working in non-conventional hours include weekends and holidays (from time to time)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- English – High level.
- Technical versatility and experience in dynamic working environment.
- Quick, effective and versatile. Able to change directions in midstream
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong self-learning skills
- Out of the box thinker & Creative
- Team player
- Great personality skills & Service Oriented
The position is for both men and women
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org