We are looking for a results-driven and motivated account executive to actively seek new business opportunities and build relationships with potential clients.
As an account executive for MoovingON, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of Israel’s most exciting technology companies and help startups and scaleups to secure their business goals and objectives.
What you will do:
- Engage new accounts through a combination of emails, cold calls, conferences, and networking
- Managing the entire sales cycle, including contract negotiations and other deliverables for closing deals
- Lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges, advising on impactful solutions while demonstrating long-term strategic value
- Execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams
- Manage pipeline and documentation in our CRM
- Maintain weekly sales forecasts and achieve quarterly and annually quotas.
What we look for:
- A minimum of 5 years of B2B sales experience preferably from the IT services industry
- Proven Track record of consistent over-achievement with commitment to a process- driven sales approach
- Excellent communication and people skills – Remote, written, and face to face
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Ability to work independently and autonomously in a fast-paced and multifaceted sales environment
The position is for both men and women
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org