MoovingON is looking for a full-time NOC Team Lead to join our team in Nesher (Near Haifa).
Network Operations Center Team Lead responsibility is to ensure that the 24/7 monitoring and support services MoovingON provide, to a very wide range of valuable customers, will be kept in its highest level of excellence – At all times.
Ensuring our service availability and our performance as a leading service provider.
Lead, manage and coordinate in all aspects with the NOC team in their day to day activities and in parallel with other internal interfaces.
- 3-5 years of experience in leading a large NOC and/or Support Team
- Technological Bachelor’s degree, e.g.: Computer Science / Information Systems / Electronics / Electrical Engineering – Advantage
- Understanding of monitoring concepts and management tools – Advantage
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows environments – A Must!
- Scripting/Programming hands-on – Advantage
- Highly service-oriented and emphatic
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively.
- Underlying awareness of the bigger picture
- Willingness and ability to learn new products and network technologies quickly, often without the focus of formalized training
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (English and Hebrew) – A Must!
The position is for both men and women
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org